Friday 12 August 2011

Man Utd’s Berbatov delighted to play entertaining football

Dimitar Berbatov says he is happy to continue playing compelling football with Manchester United.
The Bulgarian striker believes that football should be about entertainment, for both the fans and the players, and feels it is important to provide that by refraining from a boring playing style.
“I'm always ready to entertain," he told MUTV.
"It's because when I watch a game, I don't want to see people falling asleep during it.
"Even if I watch a game, if it's boring for me, it doesn't matter if it's Real Madrid, Barcelona or some other big club playing, I just switch off the TV. I don't like boring games, I want entertainment and that's what the fans want as well.
"That's what we try to give them and I can only speak about myself and try to give entertainment to everybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment