Friday 12 August 2011

Best ever game?

Community shield match-winner Nani has, when talking to RTPN, reflected on last Sunday's 3-2 win over Manchester rivals City with great pleasure.

It is a 2nd half that he will 'always remember' in what was an 'excellent game' for him, personally and United as a club: 'I think it was fantastic because it is always a big derby. We were losing 2-0 but we came back to get the result.

'We played an excellent game and I scored two goals. I'll always remember that second half.'

The United man went as far as saying that he thought it was his 'best ever game' for the club!

After his man of the match showing Nani wants to build on this and keep himself in Sir Alex's thoughts for the duration of the season: 'I came out of there very happy and I think that was my best game ever because it was a final and because it gave us a trophy.

'I am working to be the best Nani for the team this season and Sir Alex Ferguson congratulated me after the match.

'I always give my best, I'm fine and I want to stay that way until the end of the season.'

He has said that 'it's good' that other clubs are 'interested', with Juventus and Inter Milan credited with an interest this summer, but he has no intention of leaving Old Trafford anytime soon... 


No comments:

Post a Comment