Wednesday 10 August 2011

Ex-Man Utd winger Obertan excited working in tandem with Newcastle teammate Ben Arfa

10.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



Newcastle United signing Gabriel Obertan hopes to perform a thrilling double act with Hatem Ben Arfa this season.
Even though he arrives on Tyneside with some still questioning his move after an uninspiring two years atManchester United, the prospect of Obertan and Ben Arfa linking up is a real plus for Toon fans if he can recapture his early promise.
Speaking on the prospect, Obertan told the Evening Chronicle: “I have met Hatem on a few occasions.
“It will be good to play alongside him and show what I can do.
“It would be great to make a flying start at this club.
“If I start or if I come on as sub I just want to make a good first impression, and give my best on the pitch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment