Monday 8 August 2011

Man Utd, Man City target Sneijder stunner: Inter Milan need to sell me

08.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



Wesley Sneijder is convinced he will be sold by Inter Milanin the coming days.
Manchester United andManchester City are chasing the Dutchman.
He refused to speak to the Italian newspapers after the 2-1 Italian Super Cup defeat to Milan, but was quoted in Holland.
“I only know Inter need money and I could leave if the right offer comes in,” he told Voetbal International.
“I have a five-day holiday after Wednesday’s friendly against England and I hope the issues regarding my future can be clarified during that time off.
“I am proud to hear both United and City are interested in me, but so far I have not had contact with either club.
“When it comes to my future, that is all I can say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment