Wednesday 10 August 2011

Man Utd sensation Cleverley: I have lot to improve

10.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



After his sudden success,Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley isn't taking anything for granted.
Cleverley knows he needs to continue to develop his game if he is to play for the first team on a regular basis this season, but is already aiming to emulate team-mate Chris Smalling by playing in the Champions League.
“I'm always looking to get better – I want to get faster and stronger, I want to improve my left foot and my heading ability too,” he toldmanutd.com.
“I'd like to be able to control games a bit more, perhaps learn how to slow the game down a bit, instead of playing at a fast pace all the time.
“Since I was 18 I've progressed from League One to the Championship to the Premier League. Hopefully I can go up to the Champions League this time around.
“Chris Smalling did well last year and played quite a few European games. I don't doubt I can do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment