Thursday 25 August 2011

Tottenham youngster Livermore thrilled with full Premier League debut

25.08.11



Tottenham midfielder Jake Livermore was delighted with his full Premier League debut at Manchester United.
Livermore lasted 75 minutes in the 3-0 defeat.
"Things are looking up," he told the Spurs website. "I’ve waited a long time but for that 75 minutes, it was all worth it.
"It was a great place to play, a fantastic atmosphere at one of the best clubs in Europe.
"To get my chance against them was great. I played myself in, started off keeping it simple and I think, as a team, we did well for the first 60, 70 minutes.
"It was disappointing in the end but I thought we looked good for a lot of the game. It was just a shame the way it went once they scored."

No comments:

Post a Comment