Wednesday 24 August 2011

Jones: Man Utd home debut amazing experience

24.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



Manchester United defender Phil Jones was delighted to make a winning home debut against Tottenham.
Jones, still under 19, is adapting to life with United and explained how enjoyable it is to play with his new team-mates.
"It’s incredible," he enthused tomanutd.com. "The fans were unbelievable. I knew it would be like this. I was just excited to be out there and pleased with the three points in the end.
"I think it’s the tempo of the game that's the biggest difference. No disrespect to Blackburn, I enjoyed my time there, but it's the speed at which we play. The gaffer and Rene [Meulensteen] have been saying all week how much energy we’ve got in the side. That showed today and it’s paid off."

No comments:

Post a Comment