Thursday 25 August 2011

Scunthorpe signing Norwood hopes for Man Utd future

25.08.11

Scunthorpe United loan signing Oliver Norwood still wants a future at parent club Manchester United.
The midfielder moved to Scunthorpe yesterday.
Norwood told the Scunthorpe Evening Telegraph: "To make it in theManchester United first team, it has always been my dream.
"It is every kid’s dream. Realistically, will it happen? I am not sure but I’d like to give it my best shot, come here, get the games, do the best I can and see where that takes me. I have been in the Reserves now for two full seasons - this would have been my third - and I think it is getting a bit easy for me because we are playing against the same teams every year. You are not really challenging yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment