Sunday 3 July 2011

Real Madrid star Ronaldo in regular contact with ex-Man Utd teammates

03.07.11 | tribalfootball.com



Real Madrid starCristiano Ronaldo admits he's still close to his formerManchester Unitedteammates.
Ronaldo admits he doesn't have many friends inside football - and those who are come from United.
“I don’t know David Beckham. I’m great friends with Rio ­Ferdinand, he’s a real laugh, and I chat to Wes Brown.Wayne Rooney and I speak now and then – that’s pretty much it," he told the Sunday Mirror.
“I have my circle of friends, my club. People who’ve been with me a long time. I look after these people. I take them to five-star hotels, I pay for private planes, I pay at the bar. I never drink in public. I drink Red Bull while I buy my friends champagne at £1,000-plus a bottle. It’s no problem – I like my friends to be happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment