Saturday 6 August 2011

Bayern Munich target Nani only thinking of Man Utd future

06.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



Nani insists he is only thinking of a future withManchester United.
Bayern Munich are rumoured to be plotting a £30 million raid for Nani.
But he told The Sun: "I prefer to forget the rumours about other clubs being interested in me.
"I don't want to say too much but, if they are true, it's because I have been working well.
"But, sincerely, I am focused only on United.
"I speak with Mr Ferguson a lot - many times - and he is always very clear. He explains what he wants from me and I do everything to try and fulfil the mission.
"I want to do much better than last season.
"Competition is good, it inspires you. If you have competition, you will train harder and push yourself in every game."

No comments:

Post a Comment