Saturday 23 July 2011

Young: I have done myself proud in first games for Man Utd

23.07.11 | tribalfootball.com 

Ashley Young is delighted with the way he has played in his first games forManchester United.
Young, 26, has made a bright start to life at United, impressing on the left flank in the opening two games of the club’s pre-season tour.
And he will have another run-out in the stifling heat of Chicago today, confident in his ability to justify Sir Alex Ferguson’s faith.
"The club showed interest in me for a reason," said Young. "They’ve seen something in me, so I’ll just keep on doing what I’ve been doing and take my game to another level.
"I think I’ve done myself proud in the two games, and hopefully I can carry on. I’ve always wanted to challenge myself, play in the Champions League and challenge for the title.
"I can’t wait for the next games and to get into the Premier League season."

No comments:

Post a Comment