Friday 29 July 2011

SWARM, SWARM: Man Utd star Ferdinand clashes with White House security

29.07.11 | tribalfootball.com



Manchester United defenderRio Ferdinand found himself in trouble with White House security during their visit yesterday.
Ferdinand posted a picture of him inside, along with the message on Twitter: 'Me chilling in the 'State Dinning Room' no sign of any tea bags!!'
Later, he complained that other pictures he took had been removed. He said: 'Whoa....some1 has got into my phone + taken down my pics off twitter....this is deep...is jack Bauer in Washington?!'
He also posted the message: 'My pic of the security was removed quick, rapido, sharpish, fast....they don't play here in DC...I feel like I'm on 24 right now #baffled.'
Striker Michael Owen said on Twitter: 'Had a tour around The White House. Unfortunately never met The President as he was locked in meetings but a great experience all the same.'

No comments:

Post a Comment