Thursday 22 September 2011

Arsenal, Man Utd target Kovacic happy with Dinamo Zagreb

Thu, 09/22/2011

Mateo Kovacic says he is content with Croatian club Dinamo Zagreb amidst claims that some big clubs in Europe are interested.

Reports suggest that Arsenal, Manchester United and Juventus are all keen on the 17-year old but he is happy to remain in Zagreb and continue his development with Dinamo.

"There are many talks, every footballer is dreaming of playing for one of the best clubs in the world but I'm not really bothered what is going on in press," he told SportskeNovosti.

"There are many rumours, but I'm happy to stay at Dinamo.

"I'm still young and I still have to learn before I will be ready to move on.

"It is nice to see your name linked with clubs such as Juventus and Manchester United, but I'm quite calm. My time will come sooner or later."

No comments:

Post a Comment