Tuesday 16 August 2011

Manchester United's Ashley Young keen to improve after impressive start


The England international says he takes everything he learns from training on board and believes he can only get better playing alongside his new team-mates at Old Trafford 

Aug 16, 2011

By Danny Hart

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United, Youssouf Mulumbu and Ashley Young

Ashley Young insists he can continue to improve at new club Manchester United.

The 26-year-old, who moved to Old Trafford from Aston Villa this summer, has impressed in his appearances for the club so far, picking up the man of the match award in Sunday’s 2-1 win over West Brom.

And the England international says he will keep progressing playing alongside his new team-mates.

He was quoted as saying by The Sun: "I take everything on board from training and I want to put that on the field anytime that I put a United shirt on.

"I learn and will keep getting better with the guys around me. I've a good understanding with the players but everyone's got a great understanding here, that's why they have won so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment