Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lindegaard ready to step in if Man Utd withdraw De Gea from firing line

16.08.11 | tribalfootball.com



Anders Lindegaard is ready to step in shouldManchester United withdraw David de Gea from the firing line.
The Dane impressed during pre-season but was overlooked whenSir Alex Ferguson splashed out £18million on De Gea.
But the Spaniard is already under pressure after high-profile blunders in both the Community Shield and Sunday’s 2-1 win atWest Bromwich Albion.
Lindegaard said: "I’m not scared about being No 1 at Man United. That is why I came here - to play and be the best.
"'It doesn’t matter who cost what, the manager will make his decision.
"I have no fear and I have belief in my own ability to perform at this level, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. I want more than making it a difficult decision for the boss. I want to play regularly."

No comments:

Post a Comment