Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ex-Man Utd winger Obertan ready to meet Newcastle fans expectations


Former Manchester Unitedwinger Gabriel Obertan is determined to match the expectations ofNewcastle United fans.
The debutant winger impressed during his second half outing against top four outfit Arsenal showing some decent touches and demonstrating his obvious pace.
He told the Evening Chronicle: “It’s good – I’m lucky that the fans like quick and tricky players, so I hope I’ll do well for them.
“I’ll give my best on the pitch, and as long as the club gets results, I’ll be happy.
“If I need to be defending more, or whatever, I’ll do it.
“The last season was quite frustrating, so I’m up for anything on the pitch.”
He added: “The most important thing for me was to get my confidence back and make good passes.
“I created some opportunities, so it was good overall. The only thing missing was the three points, but we are still happy with the point.”

No comments:

Post a Comment