Wednesday 17 August 2011

Man Utd ace Young: Ferguson made me feel instantly welcome


Manchester United winger Ashley Young saysSir Alex Ferguson made feel him feel instantly welcome.
Young has taken no time to settle in at Old Trafford.
He told manutd.com: "It was a good meeting. I’m not normally someone who gets nervous, but I was this time! As soon as I met him, though, my nerves disappeared. He made me feel really welcome and we had a good conversation. He used the word “challenge” and challenging myself is something I’ve done throughout my career. I’m really looking forward to the challenges ahead.
"I think that just everything about the place here is impressive. It’s just such a big organisation with so many staff but it’s such a great place to be at, and everyone is so friendly."

No comments:

Post a Comment