Sunday 10 July 2011

Man Utd legend Scholes: Hoddle should be working again in England

10.07.11 | tribalfootball.com



Manchester United legend Paul Scholes says Glenn Hoddle is the best England coach he played for.
Scholes would like to see him back in management as he believes his absence is a waste of talent.
The former Manchester United star said: “It’s possibly right to say Hoddle is a loss to football in England.
“He is an Englishman who knew the style of football he wanted to play. It wasn’t quite the same way asBarcelona play – but there were similar traits.
“He has been an England manager who seems to have been cast aside – although maybe he had the chance at Spurs.
“But he was the best manager I played for with England. I liked Sven Goran Eriksson too but I think we were a better team under Glenn. We understood more what was required.
“I think under Hoddle and Sven, you knew the way you were playing. But I am thinking how England play now and I don’t really know."

No comments:

Post a Comment