Friday 3 February 2012

Man Utd youngster Rafael frustrated by injury woes

Fri, 02/03/2012

Manchester United’s fit-again Rafael da Silva has admitted frustration with his injury-plagued season.

Rafael has only just returned to the first team.

"It’s been a little difficult, obviously. I had a bad injury to my shoulder in August but now I’ve recovered and I’ve managed to play a few games. I just hope I can enjoy a better second half of the season than the first," he told manutd.com.

"It’s very, very hard. Being injured is the worst feeling in the world, but you can’t let yourself get too down. You just have to work hard, come into the training ground every day and do the exercises you know will help you recover. The staff here help a lot with that – they’re very good at varying the exercises, which keeps it interesting. Watching the games is the most difficult part, though. You’re in the stands but all you want to do is get out there and help."

No comments:

Post a Comment