Wednesday 22 February 2012

Man Utd striker Hernandez insists he's happy with his scoring form

Wed, 02/22/2012

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez says he's pleased with his form this season.

The 23-year-old has nine goals in 26 appearances in 2011/12.

“I think every season is difficult,” he says. “My first year was also very difficult. I’d changed all my life to come here to England.

“There isn’t going to be a season where everything is really good or a season when it’s really bad and I am suffering a lot. We need to keep the balance. Sometimes football is going to give you good things and sometimes it’s going to give you bad things. It’s part of the game.

“The only thing I can do is ensure my attitude is positive so I can help my team. The most important thing is that Manchester United wins all the games.”

No comments:

Post a Comment