Friday 13 January 2012

Gibson excited about fresh start with Everton after leaving Man Utd

Fri, 01/13/2012

Darron Gibson says he is looking forward to a new beginning now he has departedManchester United for Everton.

The 24-year old Republic of Ireland midfielder has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with the Toffees after starting his career at Old Trafford in 2005 and is excited about getting a fresh start after a trying few years with United.

"I was very frustrated [at Manchester United]," he told Everton’s official website.

"It was hard for me at times. I think when I did get a chance I did well and obviously I was getting left out afterwards and I was playing one or two games here and there. It was very frustrating. I think it was the right time for me to move on and I’m looking forward to my time here.

"I’m really looking forward to kicking on now. When everyone’s fit it’s a great squad and hopefully me coming in can improve the team a bit and we’ll start to kick on from here."

No comments:

Post a Comment