Sunday 2 October 2011

Man Utd midfielder Anderson feels in best form of career

Sun, 10/02/2011

Anderson feels he's in the best form of his Manchester United career.

The midfielder struck in yesterday's 2-0 win over Norwich City.

He told United Review: "Yes, you can say it’s been my best start because I’ve never played say, five or six games, consecutively, at the beginning of a season. It’s been great to stay in the side and help make a big contribution. We’ve played very well as a team so far, and even when the boss has changed things, the players that have come in have done well and we’ve continued to play good football."

Anderson credits his form to having a full preseason.

"It was so important, because I’ve never had one full pre-season at the club. It’s my first one in four years here and I’ve really noticed the difference. In the past I’ve had a lot of injuries, but this year I feel fine, and I know I will get better. I felt good going into the season, but in a few more weeks, with more games, I know I will feel even stronger."

No comments:

Post a Comment