Saturday 1 October 2011

Man Utd ace Rooney full of praise for Man City striker Aguero

Sat, 10/01/2011

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has been impressed by Sergio Aguero's impact atManchester City.

The former Atletico Madrid star has taken the Premier League by storm since his summer arrival.

Rooney said: "Yeah, he's done fantastic, he's scored lots of goals at the start of the season.

"With players who have come over in the past, sometimes it takes them a while to settle in. But he seems to have done that really quickly and he's playing some great football."

Rooney laughs at the suggestion that it could be between the pair of them in a local battle for this season's Golden Boot.

He said: "I don't know, to be honest. It's not something I really look at and think about.

"If I was to win that then obviously I'd be delighted, but I'm sure we'll look at that come April, May, and take it from there."

No comments:

Post a Comment