Sunday 5 June 2011

Mexican media want to know everything about Man Utd from Chicharito

04.06.11 | tribalfootball.com 

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has been pumped by Mexican media for answers over his amazing first season in Europe.
At a press conference he summarised his 2010/11 campaign for the Reds, but warned that his focus would be entirely on El Tri thereafter.
"Out of respect for my club and the Mexico team, I will not touch the subject of United from now on, but you can ask what you want today," he stated.
"This first year represents a lot for me and I am very grateful to God, because it was my first year in Europe and that was a dream.
"It has been surprising because I was not expected to play much, never mind score goals. So simply being able to play 90 minutes in my first year in a Champions League final against Barcelona is a big thing." 

No comments:

Post a Comment