Friday 30 March 2012

Ex-Man City boss Reid fears title will go to Man Utd

Fri, 03/30/2012

Former Manchester City boss Peter Reid fears for his old club in their battle with Manchester United.

With a derby at the Etihad Stadium to come next month, City's fate still rests in their own hands but Reid believes Sir Alex Ferguson's champions have again timed their run perfectly.

Reid, speaking at the Soccerex forum in Manchester, said: "I don't think Manchester United have been brilliant, they have dug results out - but that is Manchester United.

"The manager, whatever you say about the manager, has been there and done it.

"I thought City were going to win it in December, I thought everything was there, but now I have changed my mind.

"I'm surmising Manchester United are going to win it, but I think it was a great chance forManchester City."

1 comment:

  1. Audi R8- http://infinitegallery.com/picture.php?/9898/category/492
    Audi TT- http://infinitegallery.com/picture.php?/9893/category/492

    ReplyDelete