Sunday 1 January 2012

Ferguson insists Man Utd won't panic buy in January

01 Jan 2012 





Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson won't panic buy in January.
United have been linked also with a number of midfield players, including Newcastle’s Cheick Tiote and Ajax’s Danish prodigy, Christian Eriksen.
Ferguson, though, insists the recent form of his team ­vindicates his decision to resist panic buying and keep faith in his current squad.
He said: “We’re quite happy with what we’ve got. We should get Anderson back in a couple of weeks and the form of Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick has been outstanding.
“I’m lucky I’ve got versatile players like Ji-sung Park, ­Antonio Valencia and Giggs who can play in a variety of positions and give me options.
“The crucial thing, though, is to get our centre-backs back.
“That’s the only caution I have about my team. Forward-wise and in midfield, we’re OK.”

No comments:

Post a Comment