Friday 24 June 2011

Young confident he has mentality to cut it at Man Utd

24.06.11 | tribalfootball.com



Ashley Young feels he has the mentality to cut it atManchester United.
Young certainly sounds like a player with the same winning mentality Ferguson has demanded from his players in a quarter of a century at the club.
The United new-boy said: "They have been a fantastic team for a long time. They produce great players and are always in there fighting for leagues and cups.
"They have that winning mentality and as a player I have always wanted to be the best I can and to have challenges.
"To come to a club like this you are always going to have challenges. I want to win titles and leagues and hopefully I can be part of that this time.
"It's different when players you are used to playing against are suddenly your team-mates.
"But I just want to train with them and learn from them."

No comments:

Post a Comment