Tuesday 28 June 2011

Man Utd winger Nani: To work with Sir Alex just fantastic

28.06.11 | tribalfootball.com



Manchester United winger Nani says playing for managerSir Alex Ferguson is "fantastic".
Nani told the New Paper he is staying at United.
"[Last season] was my fourth year there," said Nani. "I [continue to] work with Sir Alex and, to tell you the truth, it's fantastic. I learn from the way he works because he has such a strong mentality and the discipline is very high. We have to do things perfectly - he likes [players to be] inch-perfect.
"When I arrived, I was playing well but I didn't have enough discipline in my game, that was maybe why I didn't play most of the matches. Now I can say I'm okay with discipline and very good at the things Sir Alex likes. It's maybe why I'm one of the players he believes in more."

No comments:

Post a Comment